Sunday, July 13, 2008

Slowly But Surely

Hello from web-building land,

One has to take only a miniscule gander across The Directory to see why I, The Director, should stick to teaching junior high as I am not a webmaster. I am building this site as the new Truther.org is launched and I stand amazed. I mean, who has the money and time to keep up all of these sites? I mean, yeah, I'll give them credit where credit is due...it is a nice website. Yet, it doesn't matter how much you spruce up lies and garbage...it is still lies and garbage.

At any rate, I am proud at the progress that is being made. This is what is keeping me busy:

Web>Articles/Editorials--I am sifting through the posted articles and editorials at the JREF forum and placing the ones that are still active in the new section.

Home>Site Menu--I plan to use this technology called Voice Thread to create an interactive tour to the new website.

Everywhere--I have made a tentative list at all of the flaws and hiccups that this free site has produced. I will get to them eventually.

Web>Websites--Oh man, I need to get around to this section. I do not even know where to begin. This is more than just a mere list of "Hey, these are good places to go" but I hope to thread all of the good nuggets at Roberts site, some Screw Loose Change exclusives, and etc. I may need to put this off until a little later...I'm trying to build Rome in a day.

No comments: